1. LEGAL INFORMATION
– This site is published by: Webdyn, Société anonyme, with share capital of € 570,302.00, registered with the Trade and Companies Registry of Versailles under number 414 834 028 000 222, whose head office is located 24- 26, rue des Gaudines, 78100 Saint Germain en Laye – France, intracommunity VAT number FR 50 414 834 028.
– The responsible for the publication of the website is Priscillia Colléaux as Marketing & Communication Manager.
– The host of the site is OVH. Storage is provided by OVH, whose head office is located at OVH, 2 Rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix – France.
– For any information or advice, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 01 39 04 29 40 from Monday to Friday from 9H to 12H and from 13H to 18H.
– You can report any inappropriate or illegal content to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be careful, no questions will be answered to this address relating to the products and services offered for sale, the follow-up of the processing of your order or the requests relating to the after-sales service of your products.
1. The user acknowledges having read this document and agrees to respect it.
2. The user acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this site.
3. The user acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used contains no viruses and is in perfect working order.
4. Webdyn makes every effort to provide users with information and tools that are available and verified but can not be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features or the presence of viruses on its site.
6. Webdyn reserves the right to delete, change or modify this site at any time and without notice.
7. Webdyn can not be held liable for any damages, including damages resulting from the transmission of documents on the Internet.
8. Webdyn reserves the right to revise, delete, modify, validate or change, in whole or in part, any content sent to or displayed on the website.