The WebdynRF platform is dedicated to wireless networks. The Wavenis gateway of this range uses a radio technology in the ISM band - very low-energy and bidirectional. The main functions of the WebdynRF-Wavenis gateway are to collect data from meters or sensors and to monitor inputs/outputs.
- Working from a configuration file and the local HTML interface which describes all the supervised equipments (Wavenis sensors, serial ports, I/Os, Modbus, M-Bus), the WebdynRF gateway polls and collects the data associated with each piece of equipment
- Data is formatted (XML or cCSV) and sent periodically through the GPRS or Ethernet network to the information System
- The initial configuration is carried out via the pages of the embedded web server
- Once configuration is complete, periodic data collection can start automatically
- After synchronizing with the remote server, all configurations/actions can be carried out remotely: equipment, data server address, data format, collection frequency, etc.
Plug & play
Easy to configure either locally or remotely
Compatible with Wavenis equipments
Multi-protocol hard-wired and radio concentrators
Remote reading of multi-fluid meters
Implementation of energy-efficient solutions
RF traceability of objects
Reduction in maintenance costs
Optimization of energy efficiency
Prediction of multi-fluid consumption