The WebdynSunPM concentrator is used to monitor and control your photo-voltaic installations by collecting, analyzing and modifying your equipment parameters. Define your scenarios to modulate the power injected to the grid, optimize energy storage or manage your own consumption. A tailored standa-lone solution to monitor, control and optimize your photovoltaic installations.
- Data collection
- The data is sent to one or two servers or locally backed up on a Micro SD card
- Real-time alarms
- Simplified local or remote configuration and maintenance
- Power management (offloading, power management, auto-consumption, storage, etc.)
- Simple and user-friendly using the embedded web server and the configuration wizard
- Local or remote installation for configuration or firmware updates
- Simplified wiring (disconnectable terminal blocks)
- Problem solving using troubleshooting tools that make detection and solving easier
Below is the list of inverters compatible with the WebdynSun concentrator:
- All types of inverters that communicate via Modbus RTU ou TCP protocols, or Sunspec protocol.
- For the other inverters available on the market, please contact us.
3 RS485/422 data buses (inverters, displays, Modbus slaves, etc.)
Compatible with commercially available inverters
Very low data consumption on mobile networks
Two possible destination servers
Real-time monitoring of electricity production and installation
Local action automation (offloading, reduction of the reactive power, etc.)
Local or remote maintenance (alarms, troubleshooting, correction, etc.)
All data is aggregated whatever the brands or types
Real-time supervision and remote maintenance
Optimization of production output