The WebdynTIC gateway is used to collect and analyze data from three different meters featuring an electronic customer remote information interface (TIC in French). The gateway collates all data from three meters (production, consumption and non-consumption) on a single unit.
- Collection of the data associated with each meter via a configuration file and/or a local HTML interface
- Data is formatted (CSV) and sent periodically through the GPRS or Ethernet network to a federating server
- All the gateway functions can be synchronized with the server by using web services
- The initial configuration is carried out via the pages of the embedded web server
- Once configuration is complete, periodic data collection can start automatically
- After synchronizing with the remote server, all configurations/actions can be carried out remotely: equipment, data server address, data format, collection frequency, etc.
Plug & play
Very low consumption of GPRS data
Standard file format
Compact remote reading solution
Remote reading of production, consumption and non-consumption meters of a plant
Remote reading of industrial meters (SME/SMI)
Production of a load graph
Management of all the variables of an electricity meter
Reliable and up-to-date digital data without requiring resetting