The WebdynEasy W M-Bus 868MHz hub is designed for wireless networks using Wireless M-Bus radio technology. Its main functions are the standalone collection of data from meters or wireless M-Bus sensors. The ease of installation and configuration via Bluetooth BLE will allow you to be efficient in the field immediately. This new product works on battery with an autonomy of up to 10 years.
– Depending on the configuration, the hub uses regular listening windows to record the frames emitted by the meters and sensors
– The hub regularly uploads data files to the FTP server using the cellular or LTE-M network.
– Configuration can be applied by: USB, Bluetooth LE or text message.
– Once installed, the product is autonomous in energy thanks to the embedded Lithium battery.
– Once the configuration is complete, deployment can start automatically or by using a magnet.
– After synchronisation with the remote server, all configurations/actions can be run remotely.
Plug & play energy
Battery life up to 10 years
Simplified installation and deployment with BLE
Remote multi-fluid meter reading
Implementation of energy efficiency solutions
Reduced maintenance costs
Optimised energy efficiency
Anticipated multi-fluid consumption