Reasons to join Webdyn
Working at Webdyn means working with a team of people passionate about innovation and new technologies.
Joining our teams means taking part in the technological evolution that never stops, particularly in IoT. We are always looking for new talents who will bring something new to our teams where some of our employees have been with Webdyn from the very start.
Our job offers
Description of employee position
Webdyn technical support manager.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT, PV PROJECT SUPERVISION SYSTEM DESIGNER:
Attached to the technical support and validation service, you will support clients with all kind of requests regarding our products and assist them in devices configuration adapted to their expectation.
You should provide assistance in parametrization of highly configurable complex device, that manages even more complex ones.
Doing so you are in charge of providing customers any necessary document and collecting information about new/not yet known devices
Additionally, you are specifically formed to
- collect clients’ needs and requirements
- identify the real need for complex project and real need for engineering.
- analyze project feasibility
- analyze client request in order to conceive a pertinent technical and financial offer and help him answer bid solicitation.
- redact project analysis document
- give requirement to achieve product optimization
- list possible options so the client can choose wisely
- give advice about equipment’s
- explain device behavior and limits
- generate and test dedicated scripts
- Solution integration: Assist client during commissioning, including inverter, regulators, scada and controller’s configuration.
- client formation
- follow up of the client site.
You are responsible of the company image shown to our installer customers.
You have a diploma in one of those area IT/networks, industrial automation, eventually software development, and you want to share your technical knowledge with customers.
Fluent in English, you are patient and able to explain technical behaviours
Knowledge of any electronic design software is a plus, as well as ability to realize single line diagrams and electrical scheme.
Knowledge of any software language is also a plus, you will work with LUA.
Well organized, Team work.
Post based in Saint-Germain-en-Laye (78) – FRANCE
Intervention area: world.
Responding to a job offer / Applying spontaneously
* Fields required