Looking for something else?
Titan – Time Server (NTP)
The router has a real time clock that allows time to be kept in the event of a loss of poour. This clock may periodically require synchronization with time servers via NTP protocol.
- Enabled: activate this option if we wish to use the NTP time servers
- NTP server 1: IP address or DNS of time server 1
- NTP server 2: IP address or DNS of time server 2
- Once the configuration is finished, click “SAVE CONFIG” to save the changes. Remember that the router should be restarted for the changes to take effect.
- For firmware versions 2.05 or later, it is possible to specify the time zone. Previous firmware versions uso UTC time only