Looking for something else?
Titan – Step-by-Step Configuration
- A PC with a web browser (Chrome, IExplorer, Firefox, …) and Ethernet port
- An Ethernet cable to connect the PC with the MTX device
Steps to access the configuration environment:
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the PC and MTX device.
- The PC must have a fixed IP address and of the form 192.168.1.X, given the default IP address of the MTX-Router-Titan II, MTX-Router-Titan and MTX-Router-Titan mini devices is 192.168.1.2.
- Open a browser with the address http://192.168.1.2: