Looking for something else?
Details of the example scenario:
- We have a PLC device with ETH port that we want to provide with Internet access in order to send data to the Cloud. The PLC has a local IP address of 192.168.1.70
- We need to be able to access the router’s configuration remotely in the standard TCP port 80
- SIM cards with fixed IP address are used
Solution: MTX-Router-Titan mini
Example configuration ready for use:
We can easily load the example from the router’s web configuration environment from the menu “Other>Backup/Examples”.
- After the configuration is loaded in our router, we can access the router’s configuration with the default username and password: “admin” and “admin”, and the IP address“192.168.1.2”
- Check the configuration in the menus “Wan>Basic Settings”
- Remember that in order to work, the PLC’s IP address should be in the range of the router’s LAN IP address and we should specify the PLC’s Gateway IP address with the router’s LAN IP address. In this example, it would be 192.168.1.2